Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Does my bum look big in this?

So Kim Kardashian...

Part of me wants to say; 

I AM NOT WRITING THIS POST.

KIM is insulting to real women who have a personality and a real sense of style. 

Yes she is stunning. But what else?




I am really forcing myself to write anything here. I'm not here to discuss make-up tips.

I find Kim is a commodity of today's  superficial world. She has nothing interesting/inspiring about her, She possesses nothing other than her physical attributes that have bought her fame through countless endorsements. 

Being one of four girls.. one, two or three of us, were bound to stumble across 'Keeping up with the Kardashian's'.

The reality tv show that gives us a 
s e l e c t e d 
insight into the life of Bruce Jenner; a former athlete and his wife Kris Kardashian. Who's sole purpose is to market her four girls into making lots of money. 

I have to say that I do find Khloe and maybe even Kourtney more interesting/entertaining than Kim. 
But neither of them are the 
'Pretty one'. 
Hence making them significantly less marketable and indeed not the most popular.

Yes I could stare at her for days on end, but then what? 
...Commit suicide for not looking as perfect?

Now I must say to you that this non aversion towards Kim does not come from jealousy. 
As a woman I appreciate beautiful women, but beauty is so much more than looks. Which is the point I am trying to make.

 She is an icon for so many women. 
Yes, I understand that looking and feeling good is important and if Kim is going to be the one to inspire you towards that then great. 

As for anything else; 
She wears a hell of a lot of make up daily. Painted on beautifully by her make-up artist; Mario Dedivanovic.

She regularly has botox, admitted by herself. 

Everything she wears is chosen and put together by her stylist, Monica Rose. 

Personality wise, well let's see:

 she cries over naked photo shoots that she agreed to. 

In most episodes she's glued to her Blackberry...




Phwoooarr. 

Back to the point...


She is most famous for a sex tape that also launched her derrière into fame.

Kim's butt strategically facing the paps. 


She released a song in 2011.
 Which is just embarrassing to real artists. 

If you don't believe me take a look; 


Oh sorry wrong one...


To conclude I beg of you not to idolise the likes of Kim K. Unless you are highly superficial it really doesn't take much to be her. 

Although there is that slight issue of her being the MAN's dream. 

Ladies,fellas... let's be serious; if you expect a woman like KK then you better be the male equivalent. 

Usually I would post some of my favourite outfits here. But, I don't like any enough. 

I could find you a Birkin bag in every colour and a Louboutin in every inch,

 but

where is the substance in that?

Trust that there is a lot more in charisma and personality. 
Which in turn makes one unique.




Like this post? Join the Facebook Page:


https://www.facebook.com/YasminSiddiqueMANWOMAN

2 comments:

  1. Yas i have to say i think kim is a normal girl but beautiful....i do idolise her as her style is so on point...fair enough her stylist picks it out but she carrys it off so well...u have to have a great bod for that...btw excellent blog and amaze points!!! shazia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest it looks like she has spent her life squatting to get a big butt like that xxx

    ReplyDelete